- HIstorical Summary
- Information Regarding Loan Program for Floatplane Noise Abatement
- See the following Assembly Committee Meetings (click on links at http://www.juneau.org/clerk/calendars/topcal.htm):
- Planning and Policy Committee -- July 15 , 2003
- Planning and Policy Committee -- July 29, 2003
- Committee of the Whole -- August 4, 2003
- See Ordinance 2003-19(L)(backup) introduced August 11, 2003, set for public hearing for August 25
- Ordinance 2003-19(L)
An Ordinance Transferring To The Manager The Sum Of $500,000 For The Noise Abatement Loan Program. Such Funds Provided By Marine Passenger Fees. Adopted August 25, 2003.
- Information on Floatplane Noise Tests Conducted May 17, 2003
- Flight Routes 2003
- Flight Routes 2001
Flightseeing operators participating in the 2001 Best Management Practices
program agreed to provide information related to established flight routes,
common factors influencing route choice, and aircraft colors or other distinguishing
marks. Information submitted to CBJ as a result of that agreement is provided below.
Another document, the FAA letter of agreement, contains additional information on
flight routes and operational procedures.
- Flightseeing Noise Study Phase II: Alternative Heliport Evaluation
- Flightseeing Noise In Juneau, Legal Issues
- Flightseeing Noise Study Phase I: Final Draft, 01/25/01
- Phase I of the Flightseeing Noise Study measures, documents and analyzes
flightseeing noise generated throughout the CBJ. The study also identifies
mitigation options, which may be used to reduce noise over residential neighborhoods.
- Flightseeing Noise Mediation, 10/2000-12/2000
- Satellite Heliport Consideration, 2000
- A public process was conducted in 2000 to assess the feasibility of alternative
heliport(s) within the CBJ. The information presented here reflects those efforts.
- Additional Information On Flightseeing