HR-RM...Working together to promote a culture of excellence!
Wellness Program Information:
The CBJ offers a progressive health and wellness program that encourages employees to choose healthy lifestyles through educational presentations, competitions and special promotions such as low-cost blood screenings, disease and lifestyle management, flu shot, and other health and wellness activities and programs. Employees have access to a staff Wellness Coordinator to assist them and their families in designing a healthy lifestyle.
Health Yourself Activity Calendar:
Activity calendar for FY16
New! September Newsletter
Upcoming Wellness Program Events & Activities:
Health Yourself Rewards Program July 2013-June 2014
Employees that participate and meet the requirements will receive a $50.00 per pay period discount off of their health insurance premium rate for July 2015-June 2016.
There are 3 options you can choose from in order to receive the 2015-2016 discount. The three options are:
- I’m Healthy—this category is for those employees that are already making healthy choices and don’t want to track activities. They can qualify for the discount by meeting certain thresholds for biometric screenings. Employees will fill out a physician screening form; have their healthcare provider review the information and sign the form AND provide proof of a dental cleaning. If an employee falls out of the desired range for one or more categories, but is managing it with their physician, they will qualify.
- I’m Almost There—this category is for those employees that meet 4-5 of the thresholds above, but needs to work on 1-2 areas. These employees will need to provide proof of some activity that is leading towards improving the missed threshold(s) and show what they are doing to address this risk factor(s).
- Traditional Plan—this category is for those employees that do not want to disclose the information required for the two options above. These employees would need to complete the requirements of the existing Healthy Rewards Program. This program is:
- Complete the Health Quotient (Personal Health Assessment)
- Participate in the Health Yourself Blood draw
- Participate in a combination of other Health Yourself Activities
Important Reward Program Documents
Health Yourself Employee Newsletters
Health Yourself Resource Library List
Vitamin D Presentation Notes
Vitamin D Handout by Justine Emerson
Other Employee Benefits
Fitness Center discounts and 10% Wellness Pass information- benefited employees and spouses are eligible for discounts to local and CBJ recreation facilities to help keep them healthy! Click here for more information.
Employee Assistance Program - ComPsych® has been contracted by CBJ to provide support, resources and information to employees and their family on a confidential basis, at no charge to you, as a company-sponsored benefit.
Employees and family members are encouraged to visit the ComPsych® website at https:// www.guidanceresources.com/ groWeb/portals/login.portal or talk with a ComPsych representative by calling 1-800-295-9059 (TDD: 1-800-697-0353). To set up an online membership or to speak with a Guidance Consultant, you will need to provide the following company ID: CITYJEAP2.
Premera Nurseline: 1800.841.8343 - This is the number for Premera's FREE 24-hour Nurseline. If you or a loved one is not feeling well, but you're unsure if it is an emergency, give the Nurseline a call. You will speak to a registed nurse who can provide around the clock health-care treatment recommendations for injuries or illness's or answer questions about health-related issues..
Wellness Program Email Contacts:
Employee Wellness Coordinator