9-11 Boys & Girls Schedule Change for March 12, 2016:
All games are at Floyd Dryden
Click on link for schedule
Schedule & Rosters are Posted
Click on the links below
You can find your child's team schedule and the roster for their division on the page below. If you have not heard from a coach by Friday, January 8 at 3:30pm, please contact the office at 586-5226.
Registration runs November 9-November 25. After November 25, there will be a $10 late fee.
Volunteer coaches and paid referees are needed. Contact the youth sports staff at
586-5226 for more information.
Youth Basketball is for youth ages 5-14. Teams are coached by volunteer coaches. The program is all about skill development, fun and sportsmanship! If you have not played before, we hope you consider signing up; if you have played in the past but have not for a while - come back and play!
Peewee & Youth registration forms: click here
Start Smart Basketball form: click here
7-8 year old boys/girls division (click here)
9-11 year old boys/girls division (click here)
12-14 year boys/girls coed division (click here)
SCHEDULES (All age groups) :
Pre-season schedule (click here)
Practice schedule (click here)
Master game schedule all divisions(click here)
7-8 year old Boys division game schedule (click here)
7-8 year old Girls division game schedule (click here)
9-11 year old Boys division game schedule (click here)
9-11 year old Girls division game schedule (click here)
12-14 year old Coed division game schedule (click here)
Post season tournament --12-14 division only-UPDATED 3/8/16 (click here)
Post season rules--12-14 division only-(click here)
- Click here for the Youth Basketball registration form to mail, fax or walk-in.
- Online registration will no longer be available. We are looking at possible solutions and appreciate your patience. Thank you!
5-6 Boys and Girls Pee Wee Basketball Division
- Our Volunteer coordinators need assistance in running the sessions. If you are interested in assisting, please contact us at 586-5226.
- The Pee Wee division will run for 6 weeks, one session per week, January 16 - February 20, 2016.
2016 SEASON TIMELINE
- November 9-25 Registration
- December 12 skills clinic
- Coach Meetings: TBA
- Preseason Practice: Jan. 9- Jan. 14
- January 16- March 12 season
- Saturdays January 16- February 20 Pee Wee Skills Clinics (6 total)
- If you have not heard from a coach by Jan. 8, please contact our office
Dzantik'i Heeni, Floyd Dryden,
Mendenhall River, Marie Drake, Riverbend
EVALUATE YOUR CHILD'S COACH: here
Coach's evaluation of your team: here
|Ages 5-6 & 7-8 Boys/Girls
|Ages 9-11 Boys/Girls and 12-14 Coed