It's that time of year again!
Registration opens November 8
We will have a special one day registration at Dimond Park Aquatic Center from 10am - 2pm. Registration can be done at the office by mail, fax or walk in and you can also register at Zach Gordon Youth Center.
Registration runs November 10-November 26. After November 26, there will be a $10 late fee.
Volunteer coaches and paid referees are needed. Contact the youth sports staff at 586-5226 for more information.
Youth Basketball is for youth ages 5-14. Teams are coached by volunteer coaches. The program is all about skill development, fun and sportsmanship! If you have not played before, we hope you consider signing up; if you have played in the past but have not for a while - come back and play!
Peewee & Youth registration forms: click here
Start Smart Basketball form: click here
7-8 year old boys/girls division (click here)
9-11 year old boys/girls division (click here)
12-14 year boys/girls old division (click here)
SCHEDULES (All age groups) :
Pre-season schedule (click here)
Practice schedule (click here)
Master game schedule all divisions(click here)
7-8 year old Boys division game schedule (click here)
7-8 year old Girls division game schedule (click here)
9-11 year old Boys division game schedule (click here)
9-11 year old Girls division game schedule (click here)
12-14 year old Coed division game schedule (click here)
Post season tournament schedule--12-14 division only- (click here)
Post season rules--12-14 division only-(click here)
- Click here for the Youth Basketball registration form to mail, fax or walk-in.
- Online registration will no longer be available. We are looking at possible solutions and appreciate your patience. Thank you!
5-6 Boys and Girls Pee Wee Basketball Division
- Our Volunteer coordinators need assistance in running the sessions. If you are interested in assisting, please contact us at 586-5226.
- The Pee Wee division will run for 8 weeks, one session per week, January 17 - March 7, 2015.
2015 SEASON TIMELINE
- November 10-26 Registration
- December 13 skills clinic
- Coach Meeting: TBD
- Preseason Practice: Jan. 10- Jan. 15
- January 17- March 7 season
- The week of January 17- March 7 Pee Wee Skills Clinics (8 total)
- If you have not heard from a coach by Jan. 9, please contact our office
Dzantik'i Heeni, Glacier Valley, Floyd Dryden,
Mendenhall River, Gastineau, Marie Drake, Riverbend
EVALUATE YOUR CHILD'S COACH: here
Coach's evaluation of your team: here
|Ages 5-6 & 7-8 Boys/Girls
|Ages 9-11 Boys/Girls and 12-14 Coed