Welcome to the 2014 season. Volunteer coaches and paid referees are needed. Contact the youth sports staff at 586-5226 for more information.
Youth Basketball is for youth ages 5-18. Teams are coached by volunteer coaches. The program is all about skill development, fun and sportsmanship! If you have not played before, we hope you consider signing up; if you have played in the past but have not for a while - come back and play!
Peewee & Youth registration forms: click here
Start Smart Basketball form: click here
7-8 year old division (click here)
9-10 year old division (click here)
11-13 year old division (click here)
SCHEDULES (All age groups) :
Pre-season schedule (click here)
Practice schedule (click here)
Master game schedule (click here)
Post season tournament schedule--11-13 division only-(UPDATED) (click here)
Post season rules--11-13 division only--(click here)
7-8 year old division game schedule (click here)
9-10 year old division game schedule (click here)
11-13 year old division game schedule (click here)
- Click here for the Youth Basketball registration form to mail, fax or walk-in.
- Online registration will no longer be available. We are looking at possible solutions and appreciate your patience. Thank you!
5-6 Boys and Girls Pee Wee Basketball Division
- Our Volunteer coordinators need assistance in running the sessions. If you are interested in assisting, please contact us at 586-5226.
- The Pee Wee division will run for 8 weeks, one session per week, January 18 - March 8, 2014.
2014 SEASON TIMELINE
- November 12-27 Registration
- December 14 skills clinic
- Coach Meeting: Jan. 7 12pm and 5pm
- Preseason Practice: Jan. 11 - Jan 16
- January 18-March 8 season
- The week of January 18 - March 8 Pee Wee Skills Clinics (8 total)
- If you have not heard from a coach by Jan. 10, please contact our office
Dzantik'i Heeni, Glacier Valley, Floyd Dryden,
Mendenhall River, Gastineau, Marie Drake, Riverbend
|Ages 5-6 & 7-8
|Ages 9-10 Boys/Girls and 11-12, 13-14, 15-18 Girls
|Ages 11-12, 13-14, 15-18 Boys