- PLEASE NOTE: Due to reduction of services and programs to balance the city wide budget, the adult basketball program has been eliminated from Parks and Recreation. Our Department will assist any interested organizations or group that would be willing to keep the adult basketball program going forward, but it will no longer be a program under the Parks & Recreation Department.
- Ordway Basketball Team Registration Information -
- OFFICIAL'S NEEDED - - PLEASE ENCOURAGE YOUR PLAYERS TO HELP OFFICIATE SOME GAMES THIS SEASON. Please contact Parks & Rec for details on official meetings, training, attire, etc.
2013 Team Fees
- Men's Division 1 - $840.00 (Includes sales tax)
- Other Divisions - $793.00 (Includes sales tax)
- Player Fee - $45.00 (includes tax)
- October 16, 2013 - Team Registration , Assembly Chambers ~5:00pm
- October 17, 2013- Late Team Registration, Parks and Recreation Office 8:00am-4:30pm
- October 18, 2013 ~ Alaska Day - CBJ Offices Closed Friday
- November 7, 2013 - Managers Meeting Assembly Chambers; 5:15pm League schedules & rules will be distributed.
- November 10, 2013 - First Day of League Play
- January 10 - Deadline to Add New Players
- January 22 - February 6, 2014 -- Post-Season Tournament
Basketball Scorekeepers & Officials Needed!
If you are interested in scorekeeping or officiating in the adult men's and women's
basketball program please contact Juneau Parks and Recreation at
586-5226, or stop by our office, located on the second floor of the
Municipal Building, (155 South Seward Street) and pick up an application.
Training is available.