- 2013 CLASSIC WOMEN'S BASKETBALL REGISTRATION FORM-
- 2013/14 Classic Game Schedule
- Classic Cover page (Team Manager contacts)
- Nov. 13 - Pre-season practices at Harborview School Gym
- Games (Wednesdays) - November 20, 2013 thru February 5, 2014
- September 26 - Classic Registration forms mailed to past participants.
- October 25 - Classic Women's Basketball Registration forms due.
What is Classic Women's Basketball?
This will be the Classic leagues 17th season! Classic basketball is
for women 17 years or older who want to play for fun, on an organized
team, but with women who are a "little" older, or new to the game,
have less time due to kids, jobs, or many other interests. Aggressive
play is strongly discouraged in the Women's Classic league.
November through first week of February. Games will be an average of once a week on
Wednesdays for a total of ten games in the season. A pre-season
practice and a skills clinic will be offered to each team. There will
be no tournament or awards in the classic league.
Individual players will register at Juneau Parks and Recreation and
teams with an even mix of talent and experience will be organized by
Juneau Parks and Recreation and classic volunteers. Each team will
have a contact person (manager) appointed for central communication
within the team. It is also recommended that each team also have an
alternate contact person in case manager is unavailable.
The players fee for each individual is $50.00 (includes tax). This fee
covers officials, scorekeeper, building supervisor, staff time,
equipment, printing, clinician services, and the use of a numbered jersey for