The Chapel of the Annunciation on the second floor of the Bishop's Residence. It was consecrated in December of 1843 by Bishop Innocent and used until 1967.
Interior of Greek Chapel in Bishop's Residence, Sitka
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION ~ Permission to use this image may be obtained by contacting museum staff.
Mailing Address: 155 South Seward, Juneau, Alaska 99801 (907) 586-3572
Museum Home: http://www.juneau.org/parkrec/museum/
Curator of Collections and Exhibits -- Jodi DeBruyne [email]
Last modified on: May 16, 2013