Adult Sports News RSS FeedLatest News and Information from the Adult Sports Program of Juneau Parks and Recreation Officials Needed! If you are interested in officiating Men's and Women's Volleyball, or Co-ed Volleyball please contact Juneau Parks and Recreation at 586-5226, or stop by our office, located on the second floor of the muicipal building, (155 South Seward Street) and pick up an application. Training is available to you.Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:55:43 -0800New Team or Looking For a Volleyball Team If you are puting together a new team or are a new team manager please call the Parks & Recreation office (586-5226) to be put on the mailing list for a Team Manager Packet for your particular sport. Individual players not putting a team together or who are looking for a team may call the Parks & Recreation office and have their name added to the Players pick-up list. If you are looking for additional players for your team, make sure to check the waiting list at the Parks and Recreation office.Thu, 11 Sep 2014 14:08:12 -0800