The following rules are per slide manufacturer specifications.
- No metal on slides. To include but not limited to, exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation.
- Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop on the slide.
- Persons over 300 lbs. may not use the slides.
- Riders must be 48" tall. Guests under 8 years of age but over 48" must have a parent waiting next to the catch pool at the bottom of the slide.
- Riders must wait for attendants to start signal before riding slide.
- Slide must be ridden feet first, lying on back, ankles crossed with arms folded across chest.
- Only one rider on the slide at a time. No groups or chains.
- Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to rider or not worn.
- At the end of slide riders must obey all directions given by slide attendant and exit the catch pool immediately.
- For safety reasons, riders who are pregnant, have back trouble or heart conditions should not ride the slides.