Dimond Park Aquatic Center
Dimond Park Aquatic Center
GENERAL POOL RULES
1. Children under the age of 3 and guests requiring diapers must use approved waterproof swim diapers. Children swim diapers are available for purchase.
2. All guests must shower with warm water and soap before entering the pools (DEC regulation 18 AAC 30.456).
3. Proper swimsuits are required for those entering the pool, spa, or sauna. No cut-offs or loose clothing of any kind.
4. Water wings are not allowed. Only U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets are allowed under direct adult supervision.
5. No persons may urinate, spit, blow their nose or deposit any foreign matter in the pools, spa, sauna or on the deck.
6. Sitting on shoulders or back, throwing of patrons, and horseplay are not allowed.
7. No street shoes are allowed on the pool deck: Gym shoes are allowed in the workout area only.
8. Use of personal equipment not allowed unless approved by pool management.
9. Guests with open wounds, sores and/or skin infections will not be admitted to the pool and sauna area.
10. No food, gum, or drinks may be brought onto the pool deck or into locker room areas. Only water will be allowed in these areas. This includes special events and rentals.
Diving boards are open during supervised diving programs, open swim and special events only.
11. No running in water below knee depth.
12. Climbing on divider walls is prohibited.
13. No head first entry in the recreation pool. Feet first, forward entries only from the side.
14. No swimming in catch area when the flume (red) or drop (yellow) slide is open.
15. Guests may not wear goggles or flotation devices when riding the slides.
16. No diving in water less than 10 feet in depth. Feet first, forward entries only from side. No flips or twists.
1. Guests must be able to pass a 15 yard swim test to be allowed in the lap pool area.
2. No hanging on lane lines or life lines.
3. When circle swimming during laps, swimmers must swim counter clockwise.
1. Guests may not wear goggles or flotation devices while on the diving boards.
2. Each diver must wait until proceeding diver has surfaced and cleared the diving area before leaving the pool deck.
3. Only one person allowed on diving board at a time
4. One bounce only on diving boards per use.
5. No diving in water less than 10 feet in depth. Feet first, forward entries only from side. No flips or twists.
6. No diving or jumping off side of the diving board, users must go straight off the end of the board.
7. Dive well must remain clear when boards are open; parents may not catch children coming off the diving board.
8. No swimming in diving area when boards are in use.
9. Swimming through lap lanes from diving area is prohibited.
10. No diving in water less than 10 feet in depth. Feet first, forward entries only from side. No flips or twists.