Library Meeting Rooms
The library offers the use of its meeting rooms for public meetings and programs of a non-commercial nature. Meetings must be free of charge and open to the public. Meeting rooms are available at all three facilities. All meeting rooms except the Small Meeting Room Downtown have a 60" wall mounted video monitor to use for in-room presentations and are also video conference enabled. Call 586-0442 or see our Technology Services page for more information about video conferencing.
Please call to reserve and to discuss guidelines for use.
- Juneau Public Library : 586-5267
- Mendenhall Valley Public Library : 789-0125
- Douglas Public Library : 364-2378
Meeting Room Schedules
- Large Meeting Room (Downtown)
- Small Meeting Room (Downtown)
- Meeting Room (Valley)
- Meeting Room (Douglas)