Juneau Public Library (Downtown only) is a Cooperating Collection of the Foundation Center. As a member of this nationwide network of libraries, community foundations, and other nonprofit agencies, we provide visitors with free public access to grantmaker directories, books on fundraising and nonprofit management, and the Foundation Center Directory Online (in library use only). The fully searchable database includes detailed profiles of all active U.S. foundations, as well as an extensive file of recent grants awarded by the nationís top funders.
If you have questions about grants research at the Juneau Public Library, please call 586-0442.
- Complete and accurate information on thousands of grantmaking organizations.
- Instruction on funding research.
- Help with proposal writing.
- Tools for locating prospective funders.
- News and research from the field of philanthropy as well as information on training classes at the library.
- Take FDO access home from the library with you, get the Foundation Directory Mobile APP (iOS only).