The Alaska Digital Library (formally ListenAlaska+) brings you digital downloads from the library, available anytime, from home or on the go!
- eBooks (ePub, PDF, Kindle)
- Audiobooks (MP3)
- Music (WMA)
Titles available in the Alaska Digital Library can also be found in the library catalog.
Need ebook help? Check out the great resources at OverdriveHelp or contact a librarian.
Freading Ebooks, a new look at ebook lending.
No more waiting for eBooks!
- More than 20,000 ebooks (ePub, PDF)
- Always available, no holds lists.
- Cardholders can download six titles a week.
Need help? Check out this list of Frequently Asked Questions or contact a librarian.
Other eBook Databases
Ebsco eBook Collection
- Coverage of non-fiction topics like information science and technology, health, travel, and the popular "Complete Idiot's Guide" series.
Ebsco Academic eBook Collection
- Coverage of academic and technical topics like philosophy, math, literature, and economics.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Contains a variety of non-fiction and reference books on a range of topics - no downloads required.
Oxford Premium Reference Collection
- Includes more than 100 reference ebooks and 50,000 article entries from the Oxford Companion Series.
View all eBook Databases