Language Learning Databases
Alaska Native Languages Resources
- Great resources curated by the Sealaska Heritage Institute.
- Tlingit and Haida Dictionaries and language learning curriculum.
- Clan Names, games, interactive bi-lingual picture books, vocabulary tools and more.
- Weekly Tlingit Language Lesson: 5-minute weekly lessons, audio (mp3) by Marsha Hotch. Produced by KHNS-FM (Haines).
- Spanish language animated videos.
- Features topics on science, social studies, math, engineering & tech, health and arts & music and English and Spanish (differences between languages).
- Learning a language should be fun! Each lesson incorporates interactive tools and rich imagery that eliminates boredom and keeps you engaged.
- 37 Mango Basic Courses (22 Foreign Languages including Tagalog + 15 ESL Courses)
29 Mango Complete Courses (16 Foreign Languages and 13 ESL Courses.
- Unlimited download of the Mango Languages Mobile App. for access on your device (Android and iOS only at this time).