Ebooks and Audio Books Databases
- E-Books only.
- Access to Academic Complete e-books, a growing collection spanning all academic subject areas.
- Read e-books in web browser or download chapters as pdf documents for offline reading.
- Download options.
- Read on the go with mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
Ebsco eBbook Collection
- E-Books only
- Extensive selection of e-books on non-fiction topics like; Information Science and Technology, Health, Travel and the popular "Complete Idiot's Guides".
- In order to download/checkout ebooks (for offline reading), create an account by following the "sign in" link in the upper right corner of any Ebsco webpage. Not all titles are available for download.
- E-Books only.
- No more waiting for eBooks!
- More than 20,000 titles always available, no holds lists.
- Cardholders receive 4 tokens per week to use for ebook downloads. Tokens refresh Monday morning and can carryover for 4 weeks.
- Apps available for iOS and Android.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- E-Books and Audiobooks.
- Choose your checkout period, between 7-21 days.
- No late fees, no need to return digital items to library.
- E-Books in ePub, PDF and Kindle formats. To read on your computer or transfer to your ebook reader you will need to install Adobe Digital Editions, get it here.
- Audiobooks in MP3 (works on PC, MacOS and mobile devices) and WMA (works only on PC). Requires using the Overdrive Media Console, get it here.
- Get Mobile Apps and download ebook and audiobooks on your device!
- Animated, talking e-books for kids.
- Over 300 titles including 100 titles in French and Spanish.
- TumbleBooks are created by adding animation, sound, music and narration to existing picture books in order to produce an electronic picture book which you can read, or have read to you.
- Select titles are iPad compatible.
- TumbleBooks require the free Macromedia Flash plugin .