- Available for Android and iOS.
- Full access to all Mango courses offered by the Alaska Library Network.
- Interactive phonetic spellings.
- Grammar notes.
- Cultural notes.
- Requires: Valid library account and a free account with Mango (set up through the library website).
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- Created by the National Library of Medicine to search abstracts from over 4,600 current biomedical journals.
- More than 900 full-text newspapers, providing more than 36 million full-text articles.
- Includes The Seattle Times, New York Times, USA Today, The Christian Science Monitor, The Washington Post and The Times (London).
- Full text television & radio news transcripts are provided from CBS News, FOX News, NPR, and more..
- This resource will help you decide what to read next, help engage your younger readers and encourage reading success!
- Fiction and nonfiction titles for children and teens.
- Expert reading recommendations from librarians and school media specialists.
- Connections to curriculum requirements for reading, listening, and writing.
- Read-alikes for every title, author, and series.
- This resource will help you decide what to read next, help you pick books for your book club, and help you guide your children’s reading.
- NoveList can:
- Match a Favorite Author.
- Match a Favorite Title – Find similar titles.
- Explore Fiction.
- Explore Best Books.
Overdrive Media Console Mobile
- Download and enjoy digital titles from the ListenAlaska collection anytime, anywhere with OverDrive Media Console Mobile App.
- Mobile supports EPUB eBooks & MP3 Audiobooks.
- Available for:
- iOS (iPhone®/iPad®/iPod touch®)
- Windows® Phone 7
Oxford Premium Reference Collection
- More than 100 reference titles (ebooks) and 50,000 entries (articles) from the Oxford Companion series.
- Interdisciplinary subject area coverage.
- Includes criticism guides on American, African, English, Classical Irish Literature and more.
Points of View Reference Center
- Covers controversial topics, providing an overview (objective background/description), point (argument) and counterpoint (opposing argument) for each one
- Offers a Guide to Critical Analysis, which helps the reader evaluate the arguments given on each side of the debate
Professional Development Collection
- Professional and academic education resources.
Regional Business News
- Search 75 U.S. business journals and newspapers.
- Emphasis on local and regional business news.
Religion and Philosophy Collection
- Topics coverage includes; world religions, major denominations, biblical studies, religious history, epistemology, political philosophy, philosophy of language, moral philosophy and the history of philosophy.
- Great or researchers and students of theology and philosophical studies.