Please read through the following guidelines, fill out the application, and we will determine your eligibility for this service.
- At your request we will send you a collection of books on a regular basis (automatic rotation) using the reader interest profile you fill out.
- At your request we will include you in our paperback exchange and/or include back issues of magazines in your shipment of books. These do not need to be returned.
- You may request books and ask us reference questions.
- We can borrow books or obtain periodical articles for you from other libraries through interlibrary loan.
- We can supply book lists, "what to read next" advice and supplement children's school reading.
- We can send you "rush" orders by special request.
We will send out the current mail service catalog with your orders, which is available on this web site. You can also access the complete catalog of the Capital City Libraries online at: http://www.ccl.lib.ak.us. At your request we will send you a pin number that will enable you to put holds on books and check the status of your account from your home computer. Of course you may still order books by mail, phone or email.
We try to do everything a public library would do except we do it through the mail. The cost to you is the return postage on the shipment of books.
Site maintained by the
Juneau Public Libraries (JPL)