- Check out Period: Most library materials check out for two months. Please mail the shipment about one week before it is due. You are responsible for the return postage.
- Quantity of Books and Media: We ship a maximum of 4 audiobooks (CD and/or tape); 4 movies (DVDs and/or VHS videos); 4 music CDs; and 20 books per bookbag.
- Renewals: If you wish to renew an item you must notify us before it is due. Library materials can be renewed for one month if no one else has requested them. We will need the title, the author, and the last seven digits of the barcode number. The barcode is the sticker in the back of the book that starts with the numbers 31179.
- Replacement costs: You are responsible for all library materials sent to you. We will charge replacement costs for lost or damaged books. Please return media items in the bubble wrap that you receive them in.
- Walk-in Service: If you are in Fairbanks you may use the Noel Wien Library. Bring your picture ID to the registration desk and let them know you are a Regional Services patron. You will be allowed a two-month checkout for most library materials. There are some exceptions, including media items and new books.
Please notify us immediately of any address changes.
Site maintained by the
Juneau Public Libraries (JPL)