Assembly Human Resources Committee (HRC)
2008-2009 Members of the Assembly Human Resources Committee are:
Chair Sara Chambers; Vice-Chair Randy Wanamaker, and Assemblymembers Merrill Sanford and Jeff Bush
Staff Liaison Deputy Clerk, Beth McEwen
HUMAN RESOURCES COMMITTEE (HRC)
Monday, January 12, 2009; 6:00 p.m.
Municipal Building – Chambers
I. Call To Order
II. Agenda Changes
III. Public Participation on Non-Agenda Items
IV. Approval of Minutes
A. November 17, 2008 Human Resources Committee
B. November 25, 2008 Full Assembly as Human Resources Committee
V. New Business
A. Liquor Licenses
1.Ownership Transfer of Restaurant Eating Place License #1384
D.B.A: Jovany’s Italian Restaurant
Transfer FROM: Alfonso O. & Nenita S. Soriano
Transfer TO: Alfonso Soriano (100% Owner)
Location: 9121 Glacier Hwy., Juneau, AK 99801
B. CBJ Boards & Commissions
1. Americans with Disabilities Act Committee – 1 open seat for a term expiring August 31, 2011.
2. Juneau Commission on Aging – 1 open seat for a term expiring June 30, 2010.
3. Douglas Advisory Board – 2 open seats for terms expiring Sept. 30, 2011.
4. Juneau Economic Development Council – 2 public seats and 1 Non-Profit Environmental Group seat for terms expiring Oct. 31, 2011; 1 seat representing Organized Labor for a term expiring Oct. 31, 2010.
5. Juneau Historic Resources Advisory Committee – 2 open seats for terms expiring June 30, 2011
6. Sister Cities Committee – A new committee to be made up of 3 members for staggered three-year terms – no members yet appointed.
7. Wetlands Review Board – Annual Report & Appointment – 1 open seat for a term expiring Dec. 31, 2011
VI. Unfinished Business
VII. Other Business