2008-2009 Members of the Assembly Human Resources Committee are:
Chair Sara Chambers; Vice-Chair Randy Wanamaker, and Assemblymembers Merrill Sanford and Jeff Bush
Staff Liaison Deputy Clerk, Beth McEwen
II. Agenda Changes
III. Public Participation on Non-Agenda Items
IV. Approval of Minutes
V. New Business
A. Liquor Licenses
1.Ownership Transfer of Restaurant Eating Place License #1384
D.B.A: Jovany’s Italian Restaurant
Transfer FROM: Alfonso O. & Nenita S. Soriano
Transfer TO: Alfonso Soriano (100% Owner)
Location: 9121 Glacier Hwy., Juneau, AK 99801
B. CBJ Boards & Commissions
1. Americans with Disabilities Act Committee – 1 open seat for a term expiring August 31, 2011.
2. Juneau Commission on Aging – 1 open seat for a term expiring June 30, 2010.
3. Douglas Advisory Board – 2 open seats for terms expiring Sept. 30, 2011.
4. Juneau Economic Development Council – 2 public seats and 1 Non-Profit Environmental Group seat for terms expiring Oct. 31, 2011; 1 seat representing Organized Labor for a term expiring Oct. 31, 2010.
5. Juneau Historic Resources Advisory Committee – 2 open seats for terms expiring June 30, 2011
6. Sister Cities Committee – A new committee to be made up of 3 members for staggered three-year terms – no members yet appointed.
7. Wetlands Review Board – Annual Report & Appointment – 1 open seat for a term expiring Dec. 31, 2011
VI. Unfinished Business
VII. Other Business