HUMAN RESOURCES COMMITTEE (HRC)
Monday, September 24, 2007 6:00 p.m.
Municipal Building - Chambers
I. Call To Order
II. Agenda Changes
III. Public Participation on Non-Agenda Items
V. Action Items
A. Boards & Commissions
1. Americans with Disabilities Act Committee
2. Social Services Advisory Board – Board Appointments
B. Liquor Licenses
1. Involuntary Retransfer – Restaurant Eating Place License #3956 From Barry & Carlene Shaw d/b/a Bacar’s back to Seward Street Restaurant Corporation d/b/a Café Myriad (No premises).
2. Restaurant Eating Place License #3956 transfer from Seward Street Restaurant Corporation d/b/a Café Myriad (No premises), to Yoon Corp. d/b/a Tokyo Japanese Steak House – Location: 9116 Mendenhall Mall Road (new license number upon transfer #4731).
3. Restaurant Eating Place License #2812 Transfer from Nikoloas Manaolakakis d/b/a Pizza Verona, to Patricia McGivney d/b/a Pizza Verona & Application for Restaurant Designation Permit – Location: 256 S. Franklin Street.
4. Beverage Dispensary Tourism License #313 Transfer from Prospector Hotel LLC d/b/a Prospector Hotel/TK Maguires, to Juneau Hospitality LLC d/b/a TK Maguires & Prospector Hotel & Application for Restaurant Designation Permit – Location: 375 Whittier Street.
5. Application for a Restaurant Designation Permit for Sea Dawgs, Inc. d/b/a DocWater’s Pub – Beverage Dispensary License #4370 - Location: #2 Marine Way, Suite 125 (Merchant’s Wharf).
6. Application for a Restaurant Designation Permit for JD Entertainment, Inc. d/b/a The Island Pub – Beverage Dispensary License #728 - Location: 1102 2nd Street, Douglas.
VII. Other Items