ASSEMBLY HUMAN RESOURCES COMMITTEE
Monday, April 3, 2006 - 6:00pm
Municipal Building - Assembly Chambers
I. Call to Order
II. Agenda Changes
III. Public Participation on Non-Agenda Items
IV. Approval of Minutes
A. Regular Meeting March 13, 2006
V. New Business
A. Liquor Licenses
[Backup documents - 24 pages]
Liquor License Transfer
1. Beverage Dispensary License
Transfer From: SeaDawgs Inc. d/b/a Doc Waters to BCM, Inc. d/b/a Doc Waters then transfer back from BCM, Inc. d/b/a Doc Waters to SeaDawgs Inc. d/b/a Doc Waters – this is a securities transfer only.
Location: 2 Marine Way #125
Liquor License 2006/2007 Renewals
2. Valley Restaurant LLC d/b/a The Valley Restaurant
Restaurant/Eating Place License #3049, Location: 9320 Glacier Hwy.
3. Goldbelt Enterprises Inc. d/b/a Goldbelt Juneau Hotel, Beverage Dispensary Tourism License #586, Location: 51 W. Egan Drive
4. Rendezvous Inc. d/b/a Rendezvous, Beverage Dispensary License #0772, Location: 184 S. Franklin Street
5. Dragon Inn d/b/a Dragon Inn, Restaurant Eating Place License #4405, Location: 5000 Glacier Hwy.
VI. Unfinished Business
A. Neighborhood Association Ordinance Status
Next Regular Meeting: Monday, April 24, 2006; 6pm, Assembly Chambers
Special Meeting: Monday, May 1, 2006; 5pm, City Hall Conference Room #224
Full Assembly Sitting as the Human Resources Committee to interview Eaglecrest Board applicants, immediately followed by Special Assembly Meeting for appointments to the Eaglecrest Board.