CITY AND BOROUGH OF JUNEAU
ASSEMBLY COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
No public testimony heard.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Immediately following 5pm Special Assembly meeting
City Hall Assembly Chambers
I. Call to Order
II. Ordinance 2008-05 – Smoking Ban Amendments
• City Attorney John Hartle Memo
• CBJ Law Department Proposed Amendment
• Hospitality Industry Proposed Ordinance Amendments
• Ordinance 2008-05 – An Ordinance Renaming, Amending, and Extending the Smoking in Public Places Code.
• Anchorage Ordinance – Prohibition of Smoking in Public Places
• Whitehorse By-Law – Regulation of Smoking in the City of Whitehorse
III. Comments and Questions
Note: Agenda packets are available for review at the Juneau Municipal Libraries and online at www.juneau.org.
ADA Accommodations Available Upon Request: Please contact the Clerk’s office 72 hours prior to any meeting so arrangements can be made to have a sign language interpreter present or an audiotape containing the Assembly’s agenda made available. The Clerk’s office telephone number is 586-5278, TDD 586-5351, e-mail: email@example.com.