CITY AND BOROUGH OF JUNEAU
ASSEMBLY COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE WORK SESSION
Wednesday, January 22, 2003
Assembly Chambers, 5 pm
I. Call to Order
II. Approval of Minutes
A. January 6, 2003 Committee of the Whole
III. New High School Schematic Design Review
1. Schematic design submittal request for review, letter from Gary Bader dated Nov. 25, 2002.
2. Voter information and ballot analysis, memo by John Corso dated December 27, 2002.
3. Special election requirements, memo by Laurie Sica dated January 21, 2003.
4. Demographic chart showing historical and projected high school enrollment, prepared by John Stone for the Dec. 18, 2002 PWFC meeting.
School Board Proposal - 1500 Core
"70/30" School - 1100 Core
5. DEED analysis of school size, memo by Catherine Fritz with back-up info dated January 8, 2003.
6. Anticipated operations expenses for new school, prepared by Gary Bader for Dec. 18, 2002 PWFC meeting.
7. Project schedules for both large and small school scenarios, prepared by Catherine Fritz.
8. Advantages/Disadvantages analysis of large and small school scenarios, prepared by Catherine Fritz.