REGULAR HUMAN RESOURCES COMMITTEE (HRC) MEETING
Monday, April 22, 2013; 6:00p.m.
Municipal Building – Chambers
I. Call To Order
II. Agenda Changes
III. Public Participation on Non-Agenda Items
IV. Approval of Minutes
VI. New Business
VII. Other Business
A. Scheduling May/June meetings of the HRC
• May 13, 2013 regular meeting has been bumped due to an Assembly Appeal Hearing and we need an alternative meeting date.
• We need to schedule a meeting of the Full Assembly sitting as the HRC to interview applicants for the Airport, Eaglecrest, and Docks and Harbors Boards for the seats with terms expiring June 30, 2013.
Human Resources Committee Pending Issues:
• Board Appointments / Annual Reports (continuous)
• Public Inebriation / Homelessness
• Review terms limits and appointment process for Appeal Board service.
• Review Public Notice Practices
• Assembly Rules of Procedure Resolution changes re: board recommendations
• Fundraising by Boards (waiting to hear more back from Law/Finance/Managers)
• Finalizing CBJ Advisory Board Pamphlet Rewrite