REGULAR HUMAN RESOURCES COMMITTEE (HRC) MEETING
Monday, February 13, 2012; 5:15 p.m.
Municipal Building – Chambers
I. Call To Order
II. Agenda Changes
III. Public Participation on Non-Agenda Items
IV. Approval of Minutes
VI. New Business
1. Beverage Dispensary License #648: YC Baranoff LLC d/b/a Bubble Room –
Westmark Baranof location: 127 N. Franklin St.
2. Beverage Dispensary License #673: Peterson Pacific Holding Inc. d/b/a Louies Douglas Inn location: 915 3rd Street, Douglas
3. Restaurant/Eating Place License #4192: Seong S. Kim d/b/a Seong’s Sushi Bar & Chinese Takeout location: 740 W. 9th Street
VII. Unfinished Business
VIII. Other Business
Human Resources Committee Pending Issues:
• Board Appointments / Annual Reports (continuous)
• Review of Liquor License Protests (continuous)
• Review terms limits and appointment process for Appeal Board service.
• Homelessness and Chronic Inebriation
• Enterprise Board Agenda Advertising
• ILWU concern about long shore work on docks